HelpSpot now requires at least PHP 5.6 or PHP 7
- PHP 7 Support!
- New "Getting Started" page with checklist appears when Admin user logs in before making configuration changes, such as inviting Staff or adding Email Mailboxes
- Added logging of delete (from spam and trash) actions at the time requests are permanently deleted to the data/logs/helpspot.log file.
- Quoting/Forwarding request history messages will include CC emails on the message
- Updated WYSIWYG editor to latest version
- When converting a note to a request a link is added for easier cross referencing.
- Added hidden setting (cEXTRASECURITYOPTIONS) that allow you to select a specific TLS version for SMTP connections.
- Improved the wording when deleting spam via the command line.
- Added more relevant information to the login screen
- Improved attachment filename parsing
- The existing request's category and assignment are preserved when converting a request note to a new request
- New event logging table HS_Request_Events and an associated command line tool to export event logs.
- Fixed issue where capitalization was used in default catpcha words on the customer portal
- Fixed issue where exception errors did not make it to log file unless cDEBUG was enabled (all errors should be logged regardless of user-facing error messages being enabled)
- Filter: Ordering results by status orders by status name alphabetically, rather than status ID, numerically
- Fixed bug where external emails with "Do Not Email" selected resulted in an error
- Fixed API bug in SqlServer where searching by xRequest used a string rather than integer value
- Fixed bug where Filter/Trigger conditions for category/staffer had unassigned option twice
- Fixed bug in some email clients where content below REPLY ABOVE was not properly stripped out when inserting into helpspot request history
- Fixed bug where drag+drop files of size over the file-upload limit did not receive an error message (failed silently)
- Fixed bug where secondary portals would show most helpful KB articles for all KBs if no KBs were selected.
- Fixed issue where KB page would display public preview button before it was made public.
- Fixed bug productivity report values.
- Fixed bug where the "Mailbox" column header in Admin > Email Mailboxes shows the Reply-To Address, not the Mailbox.
- Fixed bug where SMTP testing in the admin area required you to enter the password even if the password was unchanged.
- Updated links to HelSpot hosted training resources
- Fixed bug where the CC line of a quoted message could include recipients to did not actually receive the message.
- Fixed issue where HS_Request.dtGMTClosed is updated incorrectly when an automation modifies the request while it is closed.
- New and updated SMTP connections using TLS security default to tlsv1.2. The new cEXTRASECURITYOPTIONS can be used to select a specific TLS version
- Custom fields that have data larger than the defined length in version 3.2.12 now properly upgrade to version 4 without manual intervention.
- Fixed the wrong request check link being sent on a mail rule instant reply.
- Hide getting started redirect if the getting started screen is dismissed.
- Fixed full text searching in PHP 7
- Disabled staff are no longer shown a knowledge base editors
Windows Installer Changes
- The windows installer now installs PHP 7 by default