HelpSpot now requires at least PHP 5.6 or PHP 7
- Disabled staff are now hidden on the today board report.
- Added the ability to use a custom field tag in the TO: field of the "External Message" action on automations and triggers.
- Added automatic installation of the C++ redistributable library for windows installations.
- Fixed inconstancies in the productivity first response speed report.
- Fixed bug with upload limit warning that could prevent attachment uploading.
- Added logic to prevent emails from running through the markdown parser if it already contains html.
- Fixed bug where request log information was not included in notification emails.
- Modified the WYSIWYG editor theme to improve readability.
- Corrected link in in install.txt.
- Improved IMAP mailbox code testing.
- Fixed issue that prevented the windows upgrader from properly connecting to MySQL installations.
If you are using custom portal templates, HelpSpot 4.6 has some minor portal template changes documented here: https://support.helpspot.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=517