- New HelpSpot logo.
- Added --optimize flag to search:config command for SphinxSearch users. For those with a large number of requests (hundreds of thousands to millions), Sphinx can fail often while indexing. This reduces the number of request history items indexed per request to only the newest 50 request history notes to save space/resource usage while still allowing relevant search.
- Tweaked wording depending on if HelpSpot is detected to be used internally ("help desk") vs as customer support for customers ("customer support")
- General history search now ignores empty fields making it easier to find historical requests.
- You can now select whether you want a trigger to log its runs in the request history. This is useful for triggers that perform background operations like syncing data between external systems.
- Added better logging around sending email
- Added extra message headers to allow more email clients to thread HelpSpot emails
- Added additional logging for failed LDAP authentication attempts
- New version of WYSIWYG editor that includes a fix for the cursor being in the wrong position after pasting.
- Correcting an issue where HelpSpot did not correctly detect that it was an older version than the latest stable in order to notify admins of new versions.
- Fixed bug where SQLServer returned an error when updating a request with a period in the request ID was present in the URI
- Updated report and business hours explanation per report so it was less generic
- Fixed a bug where scroll bar in area where you can select tags (on a request page) did not function
- Fixed a bug where MySQL databases with many custom fields prevented fulltext indexes from being added on update to HelpSpot 4.6.10
- Updated how HelpSpot tests for MySQL version
- Fixed date inaccuracy in reports.