- Fixed issue with drivers where connections to Sphinx would resulted in connect errors.
- Customer emails via a trigger or rule are now logged properly in the request history.
- Fixed bug where HS_Request_Events entries would be removed when merging requests.
- Custom pages now are included in a way that is more compatible with custom code.
- Remove logging of thermostat 403 codes
- Fixed bug where HTML in email parser tags prevented them from being replaced properly.
- Zapier can now automatically subscribe to events in HelpSpot. Coming soon to the Zapier app!
Windows Installer Changes
- Apache has been updated for better support of PHP 7.2
Recent Requirements Change
In version 4.8.5+ we added compatibility with PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2. To facilitate this, IonCube Loader must be updated to the latest version on linux based installations (http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php). On Windows installations this will be done automatically through the installer.